LAST UPDATED: JAN 19, 2023 / By Nura / SkincareProducts
For many people, some of the first signs of ageing come from the skin around your eyes. There are dark circles that tend to form when you don’t get enough sleep; there are wrinkles that form when you spend too much time in the sun; there is puffiness that occurs when allergies get the better of you; and there are dry patches that develop on your eyelids when they start getting dry.
Our eye area is the most sensitive part of our faces. The skin is thinner, more fragile, and more sensitive to damage. This makes it prone to wrinkles and fine lines. With Cocokind’s Revitalizing Eye Cream, you can get rid of even stubborn signs of ageing such as: dark circles, eye bags and fine lines. This eye cream formula will help your under eye area to look more plump and more radiant.
Cocokind’s Revitalizing Eye Cream works to hydrate your under-eye area and sooth any dryness or sensitivity that might lead to wrinkles or eye bags formation. Its cooling formula will leave your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized, while its rich in antioxidants, it will also nourish your skin. This moisturizing eye cream also promises to lift up the skin around your eyes by providing hydration so that sagging no longer looks too visible.
The Cocokind’s Revitalizing Eye Cream takes a unique approach to skincare by combining different botanical extracts to provide more anti-inflammatory properties, reduce puffiness around the eyes and soothe dry skin on the area around your eyelids. The natural ingredients in Cocokind Eye Cream include:
- Persian Silk Tree – The Persian silk tree extract in this formula, when used as a topical application, has been shown to help fade dark circles, reduce wrinkles and crow’s feet appearance.
- Hibiscus Flower Acids – Exfoliation is a key step in facial moisturizing since it clears away the dead cells that can lead to clogged pores problems. Hibiscus flower acids are full of AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids), specifically malic acid can help unclog pores, exfoliate and cleanse the skin in order to produce healthier new skin cells. Malic acid, which is known to be less irritating on the skin compared to other AHAs, is gentle enough to be used on sensitive and dry skin. It is important to note that while malic acid is considered a more gentle AHAs, you should do a patch test before applying it on your skin to get a better perspective.
- Oat extract – Oat extract is a natural moisturizer, which helps with dry skin patches which are often seen around the eyes. The oat extract is used to help hydrate the skin while also allowing it to retain its natural moisture and regain elasticity, so your skin remains moisturized all day long with a supple complexion. Colloidal oatmeal can penetrate deep into the skin, locks in hydration and reduces skin irritations. Oat extract also is rich in polyphenols which are good antioxidants to protect the skin against free radicals.
- Marula Oil – Great free radical scavenger due to its high antioxidant content such as vitamins C and E, and phenolic compounds. The Marula oil also contains amino acids which have ageing treatment and hydrating properties; fatty acids which have moisturizing and emollient benefits. It will really help protect your skin’s moisture barrier while reducing irritations caused by the environment or harsh weather conditions.
- Darutoside – Darutoside that is derived from Saint Paul’s Wort shrubs can help protect cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals during the day, which can cause skin damage such as wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and age spots.
+ This cream is also perfect for those who are in their mid-twenties to thirties and above because at this age range, the human body will start to lose more collagen from the inside due to the ageing process. This moisturizing eye cream will help replenish the needs of more moisture especially for the thinnest skin part, so that these skin areas can maintain their elasticity.
+ Some people might be more sensitive than others to AHAs in this product, so it’s important to do a patch test before using it regularly on your facial skin.
+ This product does not contain animal products or by-products such as lanolin, beeswax or carmine so it is vegan friendly and cruelty free. No animal testing were done during making this product and it only use high quality plant based ingredients.
+ It also has a cooling metal applicator tip that ensures hygiene application around eye areas.
+ It is fragrant and alcohol free, so it does not irritate or sting your eyes.
Many of us don’t want to give in to the inevitable ageing process, but it is an unavoidable part of life – and that includes our skin. Cocokind’s Revitalizing Eye Cream provides an easy and convenient way to fight these signs of ageing while also fighting puffiness and wrinkles.
This revitalizing eye cream can help you lock in and maintain hydration throughout the day while reducing skin dehydration.
There are no reviews yet.