LAST UPDATED: JAN 21, 2023 / By Nura / SkincareProducts
The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 is a super hydrating and lightweight serum that can help reinforce your skin barrier function. If you are struggling with acne and would like an affordable and effective solution, look no further than The Ordinary Amino Acid + B5 serum. This powerful serum contains a mix of amino acids and panthenol (or vitamin B5) which work together to help clear up blemishes, reduce inflammation, and encourage collagen production! This is definitely worth checking out.
What is This Product All About?
The Ordinary Amino Acid + B5 is a beautiful, lightweight serum that is perfect for those with acne-prone skin. This product is packed with (panthenol) B5, which work together to help the skin retain moisture. This serum also contains aspartic acid, which helps to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and make the skin look more youthful. Aspartic acid has the capabilities to boost elastin and skin’s collagen production.
The combined total concentration of the amino acids and their derivatives in this concentrated solution is 17%. (by weight). This offers improved skin barrier support, elasticity and desquamation and is similar to the amino acid composition of the skin’s natural moisturizing factors. The serum also contains a concentration of 5% D-Panthenol content (by weight) which is a provitamin of B5. It is included in the formulation to help with skin restoration and anti-irritant properties while also providing surface and subsurface hydration in the skin.
1) Apply a small amount of this serum onto your skin after cleansing in the morning or at night before moisturizing.
2) Use a clean finger or cotton pad for application.
3) Massage into your skin until fully absorbed.
4) Follow with moisturizer if desired.
Tips and Things To Remember When Using The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 Serum
* Apply the serum to cleansed skin, focusing on areas of dryness or redness.
* Apply it sparingly to avoid heavy build-up on the skin.
* It can also be used as a makeup primer for those who prefer a matte finish or as a calming agent for sensitive skin types.
* The Ordinary Amino Acid + B5 serum is a lightweight, water-free formula that provides the skin with a dose of moisture and amino acids. It is formulated to be applied after cleansing and before applying another product to your skincare regime.
* After Applying The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 serum to your skin, wait 10-15 minutes before applying other products.
Why Amino Acids and B5 Make a Good Combination for Healthy Skin
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, and they play a crucial role in skin health. The skin is constantly renewing itself, and amino acids are essential for this process. Amino acids also help to keep the skin hydrated and protect it from environmental damage.
B5, also known as pantothenic acid, promotes healthy skin by reducing dryness and restoring elasticity. They help to produce collagen, a protein that keeps our skin plump and firm. With that said, the combination of Amino Acids and B5 makes an excellent choice for those who want to improve the health of their skin.
Possible Side Effects
In general, amino acids + B5 are safe to use on the skin. However, those with sensitive skin may find that their skin becomes irritated or red after application. Some people may experience an itchy or burning sensation when using amino acids + B5.
This serum sinks into the skin quickly without leaving any greasy or heavy residue behind. This makes it an ideal option for those with oily or acne-prone skin. This serum is alcohol-free, fragrance-free and essential oil-free.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
There are no reviews yet.